Jun 1, 2013

Bassdroid 808 - Bass-Step

What if you would mix car audio bass and dubstep?

























Exactly! Then you get bass-step...





Now don't ask me "what's the difference with "normal" dubstep?", because I know nothing about dubstep... But I do know that I'm a fan of Bassdroid 808 aka Bassotronics and that's why I bought this cd. It was released a few weeks ago and contains 14 tracks. I can tell you; I've been jamming this in my car recently and if you have a least one 15" woofer (just like myself) then you're not gonna be disappointed because it's BASS HEAVY. You probably don't get the same effect via YouTube but here's a sample of the sound, track 1 "Phantom"...





Here's another one, "Simon - says - serious - dubstep", and there go your speakers...





Can't decide yet what my favorite track is... maybe "Four 15's on my camel", because it has that oriental sound that I really love from Bass Mekanik and Bassotronics' "Eastern Bass" cd... Here's a small snippet to give you an idea, can't give away to much though. If you like the sounds go to CD Baby and support the artist!





Or maybe "Overdub"? As the title implies you get some real nice dubby sounds. Lee couldn't have done it better...





So you know, if you want it digital, go to CD Baby and get the files. Or if you prefer a cool oldschool hardcopy like mine, contact Bassdroid 808 on facebook and find out what he can do for you...




















I'll leave you with another snippet to really get you convinced, feel the madness!!


No comments:

Post a Comment