May 28, 2016

Bass 2000 - Mission 1

Elevator bass
























 

That's how I always think of this kind of bass. Now I don't mean this in a negative way, because I play this style A LOT myself, especially when in my car. But there is something about it, I don't know, you can play the songs a hundred times and it's like you can just keep playing them. Not because they are SO great, but because you also don't really get tired of them, just like elevator music, but with a lot of bass added! It just keeps playing while your mind is busy with other things...




 
Hear what I mean? Easy listening...





Sometimes a little more uptempo ofcourse...




 
So tracks 1 thru 12 are written, produced, arranged and orchestrated by Robert Bartko and Ivan Kopas under a variety of aliases like Bass Enigma, Bass Unlimited, Bass Addiction, Bass Factory 808, Bass Transmission and Bass Apocalypse.





















The remaining 4 tracks are bonus remixes like Bass Mekanik's "Feel the music" competition mix and Bass Trip's "Ozone" trip hop bass mix...
 





And the artwork? Hahaaa... do you see it?? Ofcourse: Deryck Ragoonan for ImagExpress, Miami, Fl.!

No comments:

Post a Comment