Jun 23, 2018

XXX Bass Queen 2

The Kotobazeme Vol 2

























What we have here is 14 tracks of J-Bass composed by Ken Iwashiro and an insteresting cover illustration from Miyuki Yoshida. What to say, what to say... Some of the tracks are in the "Bass Erotica" style. Like where they have a woman talk dirty (at least that's what I think!) over the beats. Here's an example:





I have no idea what they are talking about, but I think it has something to do with being erect?

On some other tracks they go for some "rapping". Although the message might be the same as, let's say "The 2 Live Crew"s tracks, the delivery is a little different. 
Check:






Nah fam, I think I'll just stick with the instrumental jams, like "It's up to you"...





So what do you think? Want to hear "You vituperat me"? Want to hear "U are murderer I love"? You do? Then go to the playlist on YouTube, or the playlist on the whatchamacallittube.

Enjoy some more design by Don Okamoto & Atsushi Suzuki.

















But you know what's the craziest part?

THEY FINALLY GOT PEDOBEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment