Nov 1, 2021

Black Bass Sound

 So confusing...














 

Looking at the tracklist one expects to hear tracks from "DJ Drumn", "DJ Bobby", "DJ Woofer", "DJ Sam" and so on, who ever they might be...

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But when I actually played the CD, I started hearing Mega Jon Bass, the Drop-Top DJs, Cyber Messiah, all completely different artists! So I checked the CD, maybe it was misplaced, but the CD matches the rest of the artwork. And it also has 14 tracks on it. What could be wrong?


 

 












 

Oh yeah, forgot to mention: this is a Brazilian bootleg. That explains it I guess. Change the artists names so you don't get hit with a lawsuit? LOL.

I will let you experience just what I experienced. Download the album  

RIGHT HERE 

and enjoy the surprises coming at you.

Have fun and see you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment