Dec 7, 2012

The Outer Limits Of Audio Fidelity

The answer lies beyond...

























I always thought this was a bass album, but it's NOT! I agree, it doesn't say "BASS" anywhere, but being released on Cheetah Records and the cover reads "featuring D.J. Magic Mike" you would think it was a bass cd. Out of the 23 tracks, "only" 8 are bass. I don't feel like describing the others, I'll let you read what the producers think about it, maybe that's easier:




































 


What I WILL do is let you listen to a few of the bass tracks. The cd starts with Magic Mike:





Track 6 is by Bass 305:




 
Techmaster P.E.B. @ 11 with DSTM-2:





And we finish off with some more Magic Mike:





As you can hear, not top dollar. If you really want to hear what else is on the cd you can take a look OVERHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment