Feb 9, 2015

Bass Trancemission

A Statik Production

























Yep, all tracks written, arranged, scratched, conceived, produced and performed by Adam Feinsilver aka Statik. You know, the same guy who did the "Quad Squad - Bottom Out" album I posted a few days ago. I think this album was released first. There's 15 tracks to be boomed here and 2 of them are NOT on "Bottom Out";







The tracklist doesn't make sense at all. Some of the listed songs are not even on the cd but other uncredited ones are, and the order they are written in is also completely wrong, but I'll spare you the details. I'm happy I had the Quad Squad release as a reference, otherwise I wouldn't have a clue as to what I was listening to. Don't believe me? Buy one and find out for yourself...




3 comments:

  1. What year it is?In "Quad Squad - Bottom Out" album my favorite track was "Shake it down!" cause it has my favourite sample of "boogie down bronx"=)
    Can you upload it somewhere, please. Thx in advance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no date on this cd. I think it was released before Quad Squad because there it reads "... in cooperation with Bass Trancemission". I tell you, the tracklist on the Bass Trancemission cd is really f'd up so you'll need Quad Squad to figure it out. Good luck ^^

      https://www.sendspace.com/file/scoshc

      Delete