Apr 6, 2018

Two-B-Free - Dancism Bass

Wiggle system
























 
OK, here's the deal. There is "BASS" stamped all over the cover, there is a (ugly flat) booty painted on the cover, there is a woofer shaped tyre mounted on the car that is featured on the cover, there is a JBL promo on the cover...

Long story short: ALL INGREDIENTS ARE THERE ON THE COVER TO MAKE THIS A BASS RELEASE!!

But no...  no bass! Can you imagine? R&B-type-a-poppy-hip-hop-junk. C'mon son! Thank you very much Two-B-Free!

Here's what I will do. I will embed the "Ultimate vinyl mega mix - Workaholics Edit", and then you can see if you want to download the whole thing or not...

09-AudioTrack 09.mp3




2 comments:

  1. Maybe you like something harder, cause I like this release.-) Very nice pop sound. Especially 7 and 8 tracks! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do Maxx, too poppy for me. But I am happy you enjoyed it!

      Delete