Nov 14, 2012

Bassmo Bill & Friends - Dance Bass Trance

Vol. 2


























I'm a little bit confused by this cover... 

Is this "Bassmo Bill Vol 2 - Dance, bass, trance", with Vol 1 being this one?
Or is this "Bassmo Bill & Friends - Dance, bass, trance Vol 2", meaning there is a Vol 1 of "Dance, bass, trance" being released? 
Or maybe "Bassmo Bill & Friends Vol 2 - Dance, bass, trance", with Vol 1 featuring other genres of music?
The only thing I found out about Bassmo Bill is that he's been out of business for some time... Take a look here.

Anyway, what makes it more confusing is that I don't hear any dance, bass OR trance on the whole cd?? 
Take a listen; could this be the "dance"?





Could this be the "bass"?





Could this be the "trance"?





I don't know man... but I'm also not gonna lose any sleep over it. If you want to investigate some more yourself go to my Youtube channel or listen to it on your own channel.

HERE are some other Bassmo Bill Records releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment