Dec 19, 2014

Bassotronics - Basshead Radio

Your number 1 radio station for bass music


























There are 2 more new cd's I really want to advertise before the year finishes and this is one of them! The latest Bassmekanik.com release from Bassotronics! What I really like about Bassotronics' releases is that he always comes up with a concept for the albums. He gave us Arabian flavors (with Bass Mekanik), hit us with bass-step, trapped the police, scared the shit out of us and much more! This time around we get to believe we're listening to "Basshead Radio", a radiostation where you get to call in and request bass tracks. A perfect opportunity for Bassotronics to showcase his production skills, take a listen (sorry, short previews only):

Funky (Track 3: I got the funk)





Tekno (Track 5: Speed drive)





Club (Track 11: Heaven is jammin')





And there's many more styles on this cd... even the sequel to that Bassotronics MEGA CLASSIC "Bass, I love you", called "Bass, I love you too!"





I think you get the picture: Bassotronics can handle any style.
My advice: head over to iTunes, Amazon or any other download site and GET IT IN YOUR RIDE! 




















 
Also don't forget to check out bassmekanik.bandcamp.com now and then for the latest in bass...


No comments:

Post a Comment