Apr 6, 2014

D.J. Laz - Bass XXX

Vol. I

























I know I'm not about to tell you anything new but D.J. Laz is really a pro at making beats! There's not a lot of tracks on this cd (only 9) but they are all Miami bass as hell! Just take a listen to this one, with mad scratching from Exotic E!





That was his idea anyhow; make us experience "the true meaning of bass"...





Don't know where the XXX comes from really... from those 4 "XXX girls" snippets? Guess it's always a good theme in terms of sales anyhow... Now i've also seen an edited version on eBay. 
























But I haven't heard it yet so I don't know the difference. "XXX Girls" has been chagned to "Bass girls"...

Back cover for "Bass XXX" regular version:




















Back cover for "Bass XXX" edited version:























And to top it off, I've also seen an "explicit" version. Seems to be "XXX Bass" instead of "Bass XXX". Hmmm....
























and Vol. II
























 
 More heat in the same style!








Haven't seen any edited or explicit version for this one (yet) although the XXX girls are present on this CD again...





I will leave you people with another pic of XXX girl Julie Yonan, photographed by Dennis Bolanños

























and one of the XXX girls from Vol.1, which is either Nicole, Cream or Passion. Photographed by Jose Gonzalez at Speaker Warehouse Florida








































And one day I will return with DJ Laz' XXX Breaks...



UPDATE 23/04/2014

OK, so I managed to buy the "x-rated" XXX Brakes cd and wanted to share some pictures with you my loyal readers...


 
































and also the 2 "XXX Girls" snippets that were removed for the later releases!




No comments:

Post a Comment