Dec 15, 2012

Ikura Presents Bass War II

Winter special

























But that doesn't make it any better! Remember "Bass War I"? They keep promising "Bass", and even "Bass war", but I can't hear any! Looking at it you would think it's the Japanese version of the Boo-Yaa T.r.i.b.e., but listening to it you would think it's the Japanese version of Wham! The intro is probably the best song on this cd:

01. Opening





Maybe this can come in handy for the time of the year???

04. Memories of christmas





I'm telling you, not my type a hype, but if YOU are interested, you can always take a look HERE.




One last word of advice; if you really feel the urge to listen to bass war II, then I would suggest you listen to the American version, much better!





I told you meng!!

No comments:

Post a Comment