Sep 30, 2016

Bass Mekanik Vision Fund

Friends, The Bass Mekanik needs help.



















That's right! I'm sure many of you grew up listening to the man's music, or used his music to compete, or to show off your system. Or you just enjoyed listening to his music, whatever. Now the man needs your help! Please read this carefully and help out if you can. If you can't, please help spread the message, maybe you reach somebody who can!

The message from Bass Mekanik's gofundme page:

Friends,
The Bass Mekanik needs help.
I need surgery as a last ditch option to save whats left of my eyesight.
I wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t desperately urgent, but it is.
I suffer from a severe form of Glaucoma which has progressed over time to the point that if it can’t be stopped soon I will be blind.
The surgery is $11,000 and not a 100% guarantee, but it’s the only option and my only chance of retaining some workable vision.
I’ve enjoyed great support from the fans over the years and if you’ve ever purchased any Bass Mekanik music I give you my heartfelt thanks, but the music biz is not what it used to be in terms of dollars anymore.
These days I and the crew here at Bass Mekanik Records are mostly in it for the love of Bass, not for the money.
So if you can help I sincerely appreciate it.
Thanks, and keep Boomin!!!
Bass Mekanik  


 HERE is the link to the gofundme page.

No comments:

Post a Comment