Feb 8, 2018

BitPusher - Digital Bass 2017

Tribute


























I just found out about this BitPusher release this evening (yeah I'm a year late to the party), but I had to share it with "y'all" because it's a cool tribute to a bass classic. As a loyal follower of this blog I am sure you guessed which classic I am talking about already... 

Yes, Bass 305's Digital Bass!



























Let's see what BitPusher himself had to say about it:

"The name of the album, and the design of the cover and retail CD's artworks are a minor tribute to one of my biggest influences growing up: Bass 305"


Way to go BitPusher. Let's check out the music now and support in any way you can...

"My 5th release!
I consider this my crowning achievement, and not just because it is my most current, but because of everything that went into it!

This album is a digital assault on your system. This is bass music, it is for fellow car audio junkies and bassheads. It has been carefully recorded, mixed, and mastered for maximum boom and fantastic clarity, and with frequencies occasionally dropping well below 30hz, it is can supply woofer junkies with what they need. Featuring a mix of assorted electronic music styles including hiphop, techno, electro, a woofer endurance test track, and a couple of the quintessential slow and low DB drag style jams, it is a well rounded LP. Being a BitPusher album, there may be a small touch of chiptune onboard as well. A majority of the bass in this album was generated using digital FM synthesis as opposed to the more common techniques musicians tend to use such as pitch bending or time stretching kick drum samples. If you want a handy track for showing off how deep and loud your 12"s or 15"s are, there has to be something on this album to suit you!"  








No comments:

Post a Comment