Sep 30, 2012

Bass In Your Face 12 - Quad City Sisters

Custompaint High Jumper

























Here's a new arrival from my Japan package ^^ A really nice cd from 1998 in the "Bass In Your Face" series. I'm not saying the music is all that (we're used to that I guess), but as I said before, Japanese releases are always worth the money because of their packaging, take a look:




















































You see what's the problem with digital releases these days? NO artwork!

The music on this compilation is R&Bass style, not as good as THIS ONE from the "Bass Patrol!" series but not that bad...

Some samples:








Not bad at all!!

If you want more, I have two options for you; HERE or HERE.

Peace.



PS:

 Who's "Nikki Booty"??




No comments:

Post a Comment