Jan 5, 2016

Bass Shock - Dungeon Of Bass

Into the chamber...

























Normally I was planning to use an even cooler cover to start the year, but for that originally planned post I needed a link to this cd cover, and it turned out I didn't post this cover yet, so in order for me to post the cooler cover I have to post this one first! Are you with me out there? I thought I already did post Bass Shock's  "Dungeon of Bass" (and I kinda did when I posted the Phillipine cassette release) but I didn't so here you have it; Bass Shock's "Dungeon of Bass".




 
Like all early Neurodisc releases the album is not bad at all, not bad at all. Lots of uptempo, ravy beats. All produced by Debbie Deneese & Jamie Swartz ofcourse.

 



 
Another nice art design & computer graphic by Luis Garcia for Luroga Design Miami Fl., with photography from Al Freddy and the lovely cover model is TARI!






















OK. So far this first post of 2016. I bet you can't wait for the next one where you will find out why I had to post this cover first! Soon my friends, soon...

In the meantime, don't forget to...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment