Dec 31, 2021

Bass野郎外伝 爆音ケンカ道

 地獄変


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK, I know it took me long enough but I finally found the first volume of the Bass野郎外伝 爆音ケンカ道 series; BNCY-40. I already had BNCY-53 and BNCY-64. This one is another good compilation. There are Joey Boy tracks, Newtown, Neurodisc, IBP, a little bit of everything. Good stuff.

 







 
Unlike the latter 2 releases there was no sticker with this one yet though.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But...

This one came with a fold out poster!


 

 

 

 

 






 

 

 

 

Bass Christmas was about to be released next. Perfect timing. But then again, Christmas was a week ago already. How time flies! This was probably my last post of the year. Hopefully we can all have much more bass joy next year.

 

 
 
SEE YOU THEN FRIENDS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment