Jul 10, 2012

Bass Patrol! Vol. 19

Boom boom & go go bass!

























I would like to thank my friend Baxim for getting my hands on this one! Another rare volume in the Bass Patrol! series...

Here we have a "booty side" and a "bounce side". As expected the booty side is a little better in my opinion, but that's a matter of taste ofcourse...

Let's see.

On the "booty side" for instance, we have Verb with "Shake it down":


and on the "bounce side" we have Creep Dog with "Nigga what":



And? Another one? OK!

"booty side" DJ Laz feat. Kinsu with "Let them hoes fight":



"bounce side", Mac'n Lomax with "Why?":




Decided? Not yet? This one will persuade you! From the "booty side"Crazy L'Eggs with "South side ride":




Was I right or what??? If you wanna hear some more tracks go to my YouTube channel right  HERE


Oh yeah, I wonder what this is about:


























About the Pokemon bass probably....



Crusin' bass

If you feel like listening to the whole cd you can visit THIS SITE and enjoy the sounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment